1. Temperature (0 - 500oC): Click on the blue arrows or on the word "temperature".
2. Volume (0.4 -3.4 L): Click on the upper or lower portion of the cog wheel (gear).
3. Record Button: records temperature, volume, and pressure in right-hand window.
4. Select gas from menu in upper left corner. Fills cylinder to randomly-selected volume with selected gas at selected temperature and 1.000 atm.
5. Pressure Control "ON" allows volume
to be changed with automatic adjustment of temperature to maintain the