Welcome to the webpage of
Dr. Rohit Dua, PhD
Assistant Teaching Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology/ Missouri State University Cooperative Engineering Program
· To incorporate innovative teaching methodologies to enhance student learning and experience.
· To teach a variety of engineering courses in different emphasis areas.
· To develop undergraduate research program that incorporates learning components.
· To motivate students to go beyond the standard curriculum so as to enhance their educational experience and better prepare them for their anticipated industry job.
· To develop inventive learning tools for K-12 children so as to expose them to the exciting world of engineering.
· Circuits I
o Circuits I Lab
· Circuits II
o Circuits II Lab
· Introduction to Electronic Devices
o Devices Lab
· Electronics I
o Electronics I Lab
· Electronics II
· Discrete Linear Systems
o Discrete Linear Systems Lab
· Continuous Linear Systems
o Continuous Linear Systems Lab
· Control Systems
· Introduction to Computer Engineering
o Introduction to Computer Engineering Lab
· Digital Systems Design
Current Active Course Projects: (Click on links below to access individual section webpages.)
· Introduction to Electronic Devices: Low cost “Blended Learning” implementation.
· Electronics II: Enhancing learning experience through in-class projects and experiments within the framework of the lecture course.
· Digital Systems Design: Create your own WIMP51 microprocessor version: An experiment to learn basic computer organization development techniques.
· Digital Systems Processing: Bridging the gap between Continuous Time (CT) and Discrete Time (DT) signals through Fourier transform methods.
· Continuous Linear Systems: “HUNT FOR NOISE” Extracting Audio Information from Noisy Environment
K-12 Active Projects:
· Basic Digital Logic Gates Emulator: A Learning Tool for Kids and Adults
Mini-Projects: Experiential learning based Sophomore level projects
Rohit Dua, PhD
Assistant Teaching Professor,
Missouri State University,
Department of Engineering, PCTR 2002
901 South National Ave.