Sample Materials and Other Useful Content
- Weekly Meetings Fri. Noon-12:50 pm (regular semesters only)
- Second Floor, Havener Student Center, Missouri S&T Campus
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Sample Materials for New and Prospective Members
- Ice Breaker Speech - For the first speech a person usually gives in Toastmasters.
- Your Speaking Voice - A guide to using your voice effectively.
- Gestures - A guide to using getures and body language effectively.
- Effective Evaluation - How to effectively beneift from peer evaluation.
- Steps to an Better Interivew - From the Toastmaster Magazine, a guide for job interviews.
- CC Form - Application for those who completed the Competent Communicator manual
- CL Form - Application for those who completed the Competent Leader manual