Endeavor to be the premier research and development center for developing novel particle gels and providing fundamentals for particle gel conformance control mechanisms and optimization design.
- Provide collaborative research and development on particle gel conformance control technology.
- Develop novel particle gel products to meet the requirements of harsh reservoir conformance control.
- Transfer novel technologies and extensive field experiences to consortium members to help them identify best well candidates and efficiently use the technology to maximize their return of investment.
- Build network opportunities for engineers/experts from industry and academia to meet and discuss conformance control issues, solutions and to exchange experience.
- Graduate highly skilled students that will be well educated and trained in the area of conformance control for oil industry or academia.
Baojun Bai, Professor, Lester Birbeck Endowed Chair in Petroleum Engineering, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
; Phone: 573-341-4016