A special registration of $150 is available for workshop on Cyber-physical System. Use the link below for the online registration.
"The online registration system will accept only Visa, Master card,
Discover, Diners Club, and American Express."
(In case of any issue, please report to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Each paper must have at least 1 dedicated registration by July 17; otherwise it will not be included in the conference program and proceedings.
- A student cannot register at the student rate if she/he is the only author who registers.
- If an author has more than 1 paper accepted, the author should pay 1 Full registration fee and 50% for each other accepted paper. However, only one registration kit will be given.
- If an author is an IEEE member or IEEE student member, he/she will get a discount, as specified in the registration form.
- Cancellation requests received on or before September 10, 2012 are fully refundable less a processing fee of 10% of the amount paid. There will be no refunds after September 10, 2012. All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to madrias [at] mst [dot] edu.
Registration Fee Table
|Registration Type||By August 15, 2012||After August 15, 2012|
|IEEE Member||635 USD||735 USD|
|Non-IEEE Member||735 USD||835 USD|
|Student IEEE Member||465 USD||565 USD|
|Student Non-IEEE Member||565 USD||665 USD|
|Workshop Only||365 USD|
|For Attending Symposium and Workshops||635+250 USD|
Symposium registration fees include: a CD ROM of the proceedings; reception (hors d'oeuvre) on 9th evening; breakfast, breaks and lunch on 9th Oct, breakfast, breaks, lunch and banquet dinner on 10th October, breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Wednesday, 11th October.
Workshop Registration Fees
Workshop registration for people who would like to attend the Workshop ONLY is $365.00. Workshop registration fees include: A CD ROM copy of the workshop and conference proceedings, breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
Registration fee for PhD forum students is $465 which includes access to all symposium activities. Note that if a student has also a symposium paper then symposium rate ($635) will apply and in addition student has to pay 50% for the PhD forum paper.